*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : SAN Storage EngineerLocation : San Diego, CADuration :
12+monthsUS Citizen or Green Card Holders ONLYRequired Skills:-*SAN,
StoreServ V400 – Enterprise class, StoreServ 7200 – Department class, NAS,
Clustered StoreEasy 3830 NAS Servers, Brocades, Brocade DCX (Director
Class), Brocade (HP 6000B) 48 port (Blade class), Virtual Server
Infrastructure, Networking Essentials, Network Security, Storage Operating
Systems, StoreServ ver 3.2.1, B6200 Virtual Tape Libraries, StoreOnce B6200
ver 3.12.1 – Enterprise class, StoreOnce 4220 – Department class, Windows
Server Operating Systems, Linux/UNIX Operating Systems, Storage Monitoring
Software, Perl, VB, WMI Scripting
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*