Get set to be a world-class Oracle Apps Technical Consultant with
Blink Oracledge, the superior Oracle Applications Training Centre. Get
trained on Oracle Applications Technical Program.

Blink Consulting, a US based Oracle Applications Consulting company is
looking for candidate willing to persue career in oracle Applications.
Our unique learn and apply curriculum will provide a comprehensive
understanding of Oracle E-Business suite. Our training will equip you
with the expertise to deploy Oracle Applications.

It’s a 3 months training program including 1 months internship. During
the internship period, you will be given complex assignments from the
implementation projects under the supervision of Project Managers.

Our unique learn and apply curriculum will provide a comprehensive
understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite. Our training will equip you
with the expertise of deploying Oracle Financials, Manufacturing, CRM,
Human Resource and Supply Chain modules. You will learn the best
business practices and industry-specifics capabilities required for
today's environments, and benefit from our extensive industry
experience blended with career counseling.

Training batch starts on 20th September 2010.

Hurry Up and reserve your seat !!

Please write to us at oracle_apps_train...@blinkconsulting.com