Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available.

*Oracle WMS Consultant*

*Olmsted Falls, OH*

*3 Months with a possibility for extensions*

*​*

*Job Details*

Performs fit-gap analysis, requirements gathering, solution design,
application configuration and testing.

*Mandatory Skills*

   - *10+ years of experience in Oracle Inventory Management, BOM, WIP,
   WMS, and MSCA *
   - *5+ years of experience in transportation and global logistics
   projects.*
   - WMS expert with INV, BOM, OM and Procurement background.
   - Strong in functional background
   - Good communications and client facing
   - Have worked extensively on implementations and upgrade projects
   - Self-driven and can lead the solutions independently
   - Has the ability to analyze custom design and solution in R12
   - Has strong technical understanding and ability to communicate to
   developers while converting MD50 to MD70 specification.

*With Regards *

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*

Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com