Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
consultant available.

*Oracle PL/SQL Developer in RAC Environment.*

*Expected Duration:*  12-24 months

*Houston, TX*

*Interview Process:*  Face-to-face required. Must be within short driving
distance of Houston.

*Job details:*

*They MUST have recent experience working in a* *clustered Oracle RAC
environment.  They need to have worked in that environment, understand how
it works, and be able to explain their experience with RAC.*

Job Requirements:

   - *5-10 years experience in Oracle backend database development
   utilizing packages, procedures, function, triggers and Oracle user defined
   types.*
   - *2+ years of experience in data warehousing.*
   - Strong Data Warehousing experience, Oracle partitioning, Collection
   objects,
   - Strong Oracle PL/SQL skills (strong knowledge of Oracle 9i/10g/11g)
   - Strong Oracle Performance tuning skills (SQL tuning)
   - Strong knowledge of common Oracle tools (PL/SQL Developer, TOAD,
   SQLPlus)
   - Familiarity with Oracle RAC preferred.
   - Familiarity with VPD is a big plus.
   - Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills
   - Should have data analysis skills to debug, trace and fix problems.
   - *Bachelor’s degree required.*
   - Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
   preferred.
   - Oil and Gas Industry experience preferred.
   - Required to be on-call during work and off-hours as necessary.
   - May travel when necessary for system implementation and training

*With Regards *

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*

Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com