Hi,

We are looking for Ruby on Rails Consultant at CA, please do let me know if
you are interested in below position.

Job: *Ruby on Rails*

Location: *Cupertino, CA*

Duration: *Long term*

Please find the JD below

1.         Strong *core* *Ruby* and *Ruby*-*on*-*Rails* programming skills

2.         Strong *MVC* programming and design skills

3.         Experience writing Ruby Gems and developing REST APIs

4.         Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and
build tools (i.e. jUnit, DBUnit, Maven, Jenkins/Hudson, Ant)

5.         Experience with *MySQL*, *MongoDB*, and *Unix* based operating
systems.

6.         Strong understanding of *HTML*, *XML*, *CSS*, *JavaScript*, and
*JS* Libraries

*Warm Regards, *

*Bhaskar Reddy Anugu*

*The power of focus*

*SancroSoft USA INC*

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628 Phone : **916-671-5589*
*E-Mail :* *bhaska...@sancrosoftusa.com* <bhaska...@sancrosoftusa.com>* ||
**www.sancrosoft.com* <http://www.sancrosoft.com>

*G-Talk: **anugubhaskarre...@gmail.com* <anugubhaskarre...@gmail.com>