\Hi,

This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

*Title                                                  :
                      *Sr Oracle Apps Techno-Functional/ IT Analyst **

* *

*Duration                                           :
           *6+months**

* *

*Location                                           :
       *San Jose CA **

* *

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

  Review the Application Architecture and Design with the developers to
ensure the architecture is scalable to meet long-term performance goals.

•           Identify the Critical Business Scenarios for Performance Testing
based on the understanding of the application.

•           Help with finalizing and validating the performance and load
test cases.

•           Help with getting the user, throughput and response time
baselines for the test cases.

•           Understand the data requirements for load testing.

•           Compare the test data with production data to make sure the
right data set is being used for load testing.

•           Hand over the load test cases to the load testing team and
provide a demo if needed.

•           Help Load Test team with any help related to application
functionality, test cases or data.

•           Help analyze the load test results after the test is completed.

•           Help trace the steps that are identified as slow for further
analysis.

•           Develop Best Practices Standards for a successful and meaningful
load testing of the applications.

•           Document the functional or technical details of issues
encountered and resolved.

Job Requirements:

•          Min 7 - 8 years as an Oracle Application Developer.

•           Sound knowledge of business applications development and
support.

•           Thorough knowledge of Oracle Applications and clear
understanding of Oracle Applications architecture.

•           Knowledge of Web Apps architecture is a big plus.

•           Good knowledge of Performance requirements for an application.

•           Good knowledge of Load Testing requirements for an application.

•           A Team player to work with cross-functional teams with varying
skill-sets and in different time-zones.

•           Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

* *

* *

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Sr.Recruiter
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*