Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*Job Title*

*: MicroStrategy Mobile Developer IOS Location: NYC midtown Job
Type: Contract Duration: 6 months + Interview Mode:  F2F *

*Overview:*

Our retail client has a store reporting application used by store field
teams and multi-managers for reporting sales related data.

Must have MicroStrategy iOS experience

This is a new development project initially being rolled out in IOS but
eventually will be in Android as well.

Strong IOS developer required to take mockup and make it work functionally.

Someone good with layouts and strong attention to detail.

Must be senior enough to work independently.

Thanks & Regards

*Arpit Arora*

*Assistant Team Lead*

3736 Hills-Dale Court,