*Hi,*

This is *Ravikiran* from *Deegit INC*. We are looking for *Senior Project
Manager - Seattle, WA. *Kindly forward me your resume, salary and contact
details for further process.
I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

*Role: Senior Project Manager*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description: *

·        Niche-Technical, N/A experience

*Reason for Request: *

·        Senior Project Manager to develop and manage project plans and
deliverables to support the development of Analytics Visualization Tool
suite.

*Additional Skills:*

·        Must have experience managing Agile projects.

·        Lead team through sprint planning sessions and daily stand-ups.

*Other responsibilities include: *

·        provides input to determine project scope, schedule and budget
baselines based on an understanding of the system development lifecycle.

·        Negotiates changes to project baselines.

·        Conducts design and user reviews.

·        Monitors project deliverables to ensure compliance with quality
standards.

·        Identifies and negotiates for necessary resources to meet project
goals.

·        Develops and executes project communication plans.

·        Leads activities to identify project risks and develop mitigation
plans.

·        Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate closely
with business partners.

·        Experience with leading projects in the domain of engineering
data, 2D/3D graphics a plus.

Kind regards,

Ravi Kiran | Technical Recruiter

*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting

1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173

*Phone* (847) 440 2436 Ext. 353

*Email* raviki...@deegit.com

*Skype* ravikiran.recruiter

www.deegit.com

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravi-kiran-8278588a>

taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
computer.