Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL: Performance Engineer
Location: Wilmington DE
Duration: 6+ Months

NOTE: !!Must Need local for F2F!!

LOOKING FOR A PERFORMANCE ENGINEER IN DE FOR F2F

He is looking for more than a performance testing.

Needs the person to understands systems.

Who can start Urgently

Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 201-448-4949