*The client is looking for a full stack engineer who is really good with
Java Fundamantals who is good at core and as well as front end.*

*Title: Sr Java **full stack** Developer*

*Location -  San Ramon, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: DOE*

*Required Skills:*

   - Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software
   Design patterns and Java coding principles
   - Hands-on experience in web services (*REST, SOAP, WSDL*etc.), using
   Apache Commons Suite & Maven, *SQL Database such as Oracle MySQL,
   PostgreSQL* etc.
   - Hands-on experience in utilizing *Spring Framework*(Core, MVC,
   Integration and Data), *Spring Boot*.
   - Experience in Spring *Cloud* is a plus.
   - Hands-on experience with web development using *HTML5, Java Script,
   jQuery, Angular JS, CSS*.
   - Experience with Play framework, *Angular* is a big plus

*Other Skills Required:*

   - Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific
   technical topics or assignments
   - Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed
   systems
   - Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development
   tasks
   - Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information
   and vague problem definitions
   - Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on
   behalf of the team
   - Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with
   senior leadership with confidence and clarity
   - Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members. Shows
   ability to effectively delegate work

*Please reply me with below details along with your resume..*

Name

Current Location

Home Phone & Cell Phone

E-mail address

Work Authorization

Current Employer

Total yrs of IT exp

Skills

Current Salary

Expected Salary

Relocation

Availability/Notice period

Preferable time for discussion

Any bond/commitments with current employer

Reason of looking out for change

Any vacation plans in first year

 “Best way to reach me by Email”

Regards,

*Sharath*

*TAD IT SOLUTIONS*

Suite 2155, 101 Hudson St Jersey City, NJ 07302

CELL: 682-302-5006 Email: shar...@taditsolutions.com

Gtalk/Yahoo/skype: cherry...@gmail.com

www.TADITSOLUTIONS.COM <http://www.taditsolutions.com/>

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with *"UNSUBSCRIBE"* in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.