*Immediate Need SAP HR Functional Consultant with Project Man {Interview
ASAP}*

*Position   :   SAP HR Functional Consultant with Project Man *
*Location  :   Houston, TX {Need Local TO TX}*
*Duration  :   9+ months.*

*Job Skills We are looking for an SAP HR Consultant with Project Management
experience.*

*Description*
*SAP HR Functional Consultant with some Project Management experience.*
*must have SAP Functional Config and some project management*
*We are looking for an SAP HR Consultant with Project Management
experience.*
*Has knowledge of SAP HR functionality (Globally) and how the following
modules integrate (Configuration expertise added plus to understand the
projects *

*complexity):*
*A.        PA*
*B.       OM*
*C.       BN*
*D.       TM (MII)*
*E.       PY*
*F.       ESS*
*G.      MSS*
*Familiar with HP Quality Control testing (HP Application Lifecycle
Management) is what we are using*
*Familiar with Project processes and ability to manage the projects
timeline/expectations*
*Blueprint*
*Configure*
*Test (Integration Testing/Parallel Testing)*
*User Acceptance*
*Conversion*
*Go-Live*
*Ability to organize the team and delegate tasks to the team to be
successful with their projects*
*Ability to speak to/with the HR Managers, Managers, Directors, and VPs if
necessary about HR functions/data/projects.*
*Need to be comfortable with managing a highly skilled group of folks (This
is a plus)*

*Regards,*
*Roy Miller | IT Recruiter *
*ITBrainiac Inc,*
*Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200*
*Princeton, NJ 08540*
*Tel # 908-248-  6680*
*Email:  roy.mil...@itbtalent.com <roy.mil...@itbtalent.com> *