Hi,

We are *Looking for Systems Analyst at SC*, please do let me know your
Interest.

Position Name: Systems Analyst
City & State: COLUMBIA, South Carolina

Duration: 12 months

Systems Analyst.
Maintain, support and enhance employment benefits determination appeals
system.

SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
DEVELOP INTERFACES WITH EXISTING C# .NET APPLICATIONS, UTILIZING WEB
SERVICES AND SQL SERVER 2008 R2 TO IMPLEMENT CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THE
EXISTING SYSTEM. THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL WORK IN AN EXISTING SILVER LIGHT
APPLICATION THAT UTILIZES TELERIK CONTROLS

DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Within project schedules and other defined deadlines, candidate will
provide architectural documents derived from requirements documents
provided to them. They will then precede to code and test a C# .NET 4
applications. We currently utilize Entity and Unity Frameworks patterns
that must be adhered to.

*Job Description:*

REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 1+ years of C# experience
• 1+ .NET framework experience
• 1+ years Entity Framework experience\
• 1+ year experience with MVC
• 1+ year experience with WCF
• Able to develop and interpret business requirements, develop technical
specs, write code and develop test processes to meet requirements.
• Able to formulate technical resolutions to business issues
• Problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
• Work closely with others in a team environment
• Able to work independently, self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills

PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Experiences converting XML and binary data into PDFs that are displayed
• 1+ Years Silverlight 4 (or above)
• 1+ years Unity frame work experience
• 1+ year experience TeamCity

REQUIRED EDUCATION:
Bachelors in IT, Business or equivalent work experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*BhaskarReddy Anugu*

IT Recruiter

Marvel Infotech Inc.