Hi,

I am Aanchal and I am working as an Associate Recruiter with American Cyber
Systems. Please share relevant profiles for below position at
aanchal.ar...@acsicorp.com

*NOTE: For H1b/GC/GC-EAD/TN----- Work authorization copy is mandatory for
submission. In case of h1b, ID Proof and H1B Copy is mandatory. No
Submissions will be made without this.*

Role: Adobe CQ5 Consultant

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

·         6-8  Years of  Experience in ECM \Portal’s domain.

·         4+ Years of any Portal/WCM Technology experience.

·         2+ Years of Adobe CQ5.Experience

·         Good hands on JAVA\J2EE and Portal Technologies like Websphere &
Web logic Portal , Documentum

Thanks & Regards

Aanchal Arora

aanchal.ar...@acsicorp.com