Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available. replay to *sw...@genuineitllc.com <sw...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Sr. VOIP Systems Engineer/ Cisco Engineer*
*Chevy Chase , MD*
*6 Months+*

*10 years of  Experience need.*

*Required Skills/ years of experience needed:*
·         Hands on scripting experience Cisco tool set including UCCE, Call
Manager and CVP
·         Hands on knowledge of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
(UCCE) and Unified Communications Manager (UCM).
·         Understanding and experience implementing, operating, configuring
and troubleshooting a converged IP network.
·         Effective verbal and written communication skills in order to
communicate with all levels of associates and management teams.
·         Proven experience in end to end problem
determination/troubleshooting system issues.
·         Proven Project Management Experience working on large complicated
plan items
·         Ability to drive to achieve goals with limited supervision
·         Good technical foundation in networking is required, ideally CCNP
or above

*Desired Skills:*
·         Understanding of SDLC and CMMI concepts
·         Proven experience in end-to-end problem
determination/troubleshooting system issues
·         Familiarity with SIP integration techniques - carrier, cross
systems, etc.
·         Proficient in MS Office product set: MS Word, Excel, power point,
Visio, Project
·         Experience in systems and business analysis
·         Experience with data extraction tools (SQL, etc.)
·         knowledge in other technologies/products, experience and
certifications are a p

*With Regards*
*Swamy*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com