Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: WebSphere and Siteminder Admin
Location: Woodlands, TX
Duration: 6 Months Contract

NOTE: !!Must Need Local For F2F !!

SKILL REQUIREMENTS
A.Position Specific Skills (Must-have):
•CA Security Product Suite knowledge, our external authentication service,
specifically:o   Siteminder aka SSO
oIdentityMinder aka IdentityManager
oAuthminder aka Strong Auth / Advanced Auth / Arcot
oAD Federation services with Siteminder SPS
oWily (used to monitor the platform)
•Technologies on which this service runs:
oActive Directory / ADLDS (Active Directory Lightweight)
oMicrosoft IIS (including ARR)
oRed Hat JBoss
•Networking / DNS / Network Security
•Experience with engineering & designing high available and site to site
failover platforms/applications
•Client / Server Technologies
•Understanding of advanced computing concepts (e.g., databases, scripting,
operating systems, computer hardware components)
•Must be self-motivated and comfortable with remote supervision and change
•Experience in some type of Engineering / Design role for infrastructure
web applications
•Verbal communication skills for consulting
•Written communication for technical documentation writing

B. Skills considered an advantage (Nice-to-have):
•Previous web development experience
•Advanced security concept knowledge
•Advanced Windows Operating System
•Process oriented
•External relationship management (vendor/case management)

COMPUTING ENVIRONMENT
•CA SiteMinder / IdentityMinder
•CA Authminder
•CA Wily (monitoring)
•AD Federation technologies
•Microsoft Windows Server
•DNS
•Active Directory / ADLDS (Active Directory Lightweight)
•Microsoft IIS (including ARR)
•Red Hat JBoss

Regards
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter