*You can reach me on 408-933-9593 or send me an email
at sa...@tresourceinc.com*

*Job Title: Java Developer*

Location: Cupertino, CA ( Need Only local who can go for in person
interview as client is ready to bear all the expenses either he gets
selected or he gets rejected.)

Duration: 12+ months

*Visa copy mandatory for the submission *

Hands on Java Developer : 7-10 Years’ experience

Required

            1. Java, JAX RS/SOAP, Oracle, SSL, Java Data Structures

            2. APP Servers: tomcat, Jersey etc.

            3. RDBMS experience

Nice to have: (One or more of these technologies)

            1. Any open stack experience

            2. Distributed Systems

            3. NoSQL Databases or Hadoop

            4. App Dynamics experience or similar experience is with other
technologies like  Splunk etc..

Regards,

Saket Kumar

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 966, Cell: 408-933-9593

Hangout: Saketapurva || YIM: Saketkumar38

Fax - 408-213-8316

sa...@tresourceinc.com*|*www.tech-resource.com