Hi,

Good Morning. Hope you are doing great. My name is *Ramesh*. I'm the Sales
recruiter here at *MAVIN SYSTEMS INC.,* Would like to get in touch with you
for your requirements. We have highly skilled candidates on various
Technologies. So please kindly send me your Requirements on daily Basis we
will work together for Future Business Ahead and will able to sign a
supplier agreement with your organization if required.

 Please feel free to contact me with any queries you have in regards to our
company or consultants that we could provide to your Query.

My id is: *ram...@mavinsystems.com* <ram...@mavinsystems.com>

*Here are the available candidates List.*

*SKILLSET*

*NAME*

*EXP*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Visa Status*

.net

Vadana

8+

CA

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

Java

Nithin

8+

VA

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

Informatica

Sudheer

7+

VA

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

QA

Sireesha

7+

VA

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

BA

Geeta

7+

CA

Open

Immediate

H1B

Java

Suresh

8+

VA

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

Java

Pavani

8+

MI

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

Java

Haritha

7+

VA

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

Salesforce

Ravi Teja

7+

VA

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

Workday

Vadana

8+

MI

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

Salesforce

Nishanth Reddy

7+

CA

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

Java

Vishnu

8+

VA

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

UI

Ajay

8+

VA

OPEN

Immediate

H1B

 Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh

Sr.Technical Recruiter

*Email Id: **ram...@mavinsystems.com* <ram...@mavinsystems.com>

*Phone:* 703-986-3667

*Address:* Mavin Systems INC, 5900 Princess Garden Parkway, Suite #400,
Lanham, MD - 20706