Hello Partners,

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer

Inver Grove Heights, MN

6-12 Months CTH

I need CTH candidates for this position below in MN.  We are sending
directly to the manager hiring for the positions!

*Please send me best rate / resume / contact details ASAP for these 1-2
openings.*

Employment Type:

Contract To Hire (No H1B)

Client:
CHI

City:

Inver Grove Heights

State:

Minnesota

*Open*

*Strong preference for Contract to Hire.*

*Must be a strong communicator – needs solid English speaking skills!*

*Top 1-2 candidates *

*Initial 6 months, with likely extension for the right skill set and
personality.*

*Client has a* exciting opportunity as a member of the support group for
our Information Technology support team utilizing the Microsoft development
stack.  We are looking for a* Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer *to work
with technical leadership to identify standards and best practice
oversight, compliance and work alignment.  This individual will be
utilizing their professional skills with Dynamics CRM, TFS, .Net framework
w/C#, T-SQL, Web Services, and SSRS reporting for detailed technical design
at a solution level.   You must have excellent spoken and written
communications skills, and the ability to work with limited supervision.

*You will:*

   - Work with customers, business analysts, and team members to translate
   business requirements into technical solutions
   - Estimate and document technical effort, work breakdown structure,
   risks and solutions.
   - Delivery of overall technical solution to schedule and time
   -          Design, develop, and test modifications to our Dynamics CRM
   2011 platform.
   -          UI development using JavaScript, CSS and HTML solutions
   utilizing tools provided within the CRM environment.
   -          Manage and develop Dynamics CRM custom integration solutions
   with third-party vendors and custom plugins.
   -          Examine existing code solutions for best practice adherence.

   - Follow CHS SDLC Standards
   - Write and maintain software documentation
   -          Perform SSRS report development utilizing technical skills
   with MS SQL Server
   -          Understand and code complex stored procedures, queries,
   joins, triggers, views, functions, etc.
   -          Perform Installation, configurations, deployment of solutions
   (Solution Management).

*Basic Qualifications: (required)*

   -          Bachelor’s degree or relevant certifications in information
   technology
   -          5 years of experience programming in a Microsoft environment
   utilizing Dynamic CRM 2011 and .Net framework w/C#,  XML, JavaScript
   (plugins), jQuery, HTML5.
      -    MS SQL Server (T-SQL)2005 - 2014 SSIS and SSRS
      -    SQL Data Services
      -    MS Visual Studio 2013, TFS 2010 or higher
      -    IIS 6.0 or higher
   -          Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
   -          Experience with web service standards (WCF, REST, and SOAP).
   Also an ability to create secure web services.
   -          Strong understanding on client side performance optimization
   techniques

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com