*Hi there,*

Hope You are doing well,

I have urgent requirement to fill the below job position.Please go through
the below job requirement and let me know if You or anyone You know might
be interested.

*Role: Senior Java/J2EE Developer*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration :  11 Months Contract*

*Qualifications:*
*At least 8+ Years of total work experience is a must.*
· 5 Years - Coding and Development of Java JEE applications
· 5 Year -PL/SQL
· 4 Years -Spring Framework
· 4 Years -JSF
· 2 Years -Oracle Database
· 2 Years -Spring Web Flow
· 2 Years  Hibernate or JPA

* Preferences:*
· 5 years -Unit and System testing developed code
· 2 Years -RichFaces, AJAX, JBOSS AS
· 2 Years - Subversion, Eclipse
· 2 Years - Restful Web Services
· 2 Years – HTML 5
· 2 Years - Seam Framework
· 1 Year - Responsive Design and code for phones, tablets and other devices
· 1 Year - ESRI Programming
· 1 Year - Prototyping

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sam Williams*
Senior IT Recruiter
GlobusIT Inc., - www.globusitinc.com
1231 Greenway Dr Suite 230 ||Irving, TX- 75038.
*Phone: *214-541-9612
*Email:* s...@globusitinc.com <ven...@globusitinc.com>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions