Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you are
comfortable.

*Java- Mobile Application Developer*
*Houston, TX*
*6 M+*
*Rate : $58/HR*

*Job details:*
·         *8 years of experience** with strong emphasis on mobile and web
application development*
·         *Large scale software support or implementation experience
strongly preferred*
·         *Solid Knowledge of Web/Mobile front end architectures.*
·         *Experience with Web/Mobile** UI issues.*

*Preferred Technical Skills:*
·         N-Tier - Understanding of enterprise scale n-Tier systems built
on Java technologies
·         Agile-Scrum Development – Experience working as part of agile or
scrum team
·         Knowledge of iOS and Android mobile applications
·         Apache Tiles, scriptlets
·         Single Page Applications – Experience or understanding of
developing web applications using a single page architecture with
frameworks like jQuery, RequireJS, Backbone, Ember, Dojo, etc.  Backbone or
Dojo experience preferred.
·         Servers – Familiarity with Tomcat and Web Sphere Commerce web
servers.
·         Testing - Experience writing unit test and automated tests with
an understanding of TDD.
·         Commercial Software - Experience supporting commercial software
application development.

*Educational:*
·         Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, Engineering,
Computer Science or related technical degree) required

*With Regards*
*Swamy*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com