Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you are fine
with JD. *Replay to sw...@genuineitllc.com <sw...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Sr. Java Developer*
*San Francisco, CA*
*5 months+*

·                    *10+ years as a Java software engineer*

*Job details:*
·                     JavaScript, JQuery, JSP as required skills
·                     Open application servers and frameworks
·                     Java Enterprise Edition/full-stack
·                     High-availability, scalable, secure apps
·                     EJB
·                     Servlets
·                     JDBC
·                     JMS or other MQ
·                     Creation of REST-based API’s

*Experience:*
·                     Proven ability to understand the big picture and
where your code and contribution fits into the architecture
·                     Taking a concept, creating your own recipe to make it
real and shipping the final product
·                     Oracle/Sun Java EE Certification helpful (EJB and/or
Web Services)

*Non-Technical Requirements:*
•                    Strong focus on collaboration and enablement of team
based development.
•                    Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus
in a high velocity, high quality environment.
•                    Must be able to work in highly iterative development
cycles.
•                    Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.

*With Regards*
*Swamy*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com