Hello Guys,

We have very urgent reqs. with our client Cognizant based in Different areas
in US. Below are the details please go through it and let me know if you
have any good consultant for this position

Role -: SQL developer

Rate -: $44/hr on c2c

Location -: Seattle WA

Skills needed-: T-SQL, DW, bi concepts, Avg in sql, SSRS, SSIS.

Duration -: longterm

Number of reqs.-: 10

Joining -: ASAP

Interview type-: telephonic

Role -: DW tester

Rate -: $41/hr on c2c

Location -: Tennessee (1) & Atlanta, GA (4)

Skills needed-: Dataware house testing, Etl testing Exp.

Duration -: longterm

Number of reqs.-: 5

Joining -: ASAP

Interview type-: telephonic

Role -: Java developer

Rate -: $45/hr on c2c

Location -: East Aurora, NY

Duration -: long-term

Number of reqs.-: 3

Joining -: ASAP

Interview type-: telephonic

Skills  -: Java, J2ee, spring, hibernate

Role -: Embedded developer

Rate -: $44/hr on c2c

Location -: Austin, TX.

Duration -: long-term

Number of reqs.-: 3

Joining -: ASAP

Interview type-: telephonic

Skills  -: Core Java, AWT/Swing, Embedded development, JUnit test, Linux

Please respond me with updated resume with below given details

.         Full Name                                          :

.         Visa Status                                        :

.         Current Location                              :

.         Location Preferences                      :

.         Contact Number                               :

.         Email                                                  :

.         Availability                                        :

.         Employer                                           :

.         Employer Contact Details              :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
-------