Hello Partners,

Manual QA - SQL - MTM in Omaha, NE ! Contract length – 6 months !

********Need EAD,GC or US Citizen*********

We are in need of a Manual Tester
-          Must have strong manual testing experience
-          Experience with Microsoft Test Manager or MTM
-          They will be testing the Desktop/WPF project so working with
desktop apps is a plus.
-      Good with SQL and experience with SQL Server database a plus.

We are looking for test engineer who is comfortable with ambiguity to take
on a 6 month contractor on our Team with 4 other developers, a Tech Lead, a
Product Owner and Scrum Master. The right person for us will be
team-oriented and absolutely love automated testing (not a fanatic
though!), and also be comfortable doing manual testing. Being familiar, if
not proficient, with Agile concepts is a huge benefit in this position.

The key responsibilities for this position are to drive strategies for
automated testing using in-house tools (.NET, MTM, SQL) and be very
proficient using MSSQL and working with data

What you'll do:
Collaborate with other development teams, Product Owners, Scrum Masters,
Tech Leads and others to maintain positive relationships, efficiency, and
collaboration
Innovate and utilize new technologies and best practices to develop
solutions at a high rate
Become a valued member of an Agile, cross-functional team

To be considered you must have:
A strong ability to do manual testing with an appetite for, or working
knowledge of, automation
Experience working with relational database systems such as MSSQL and a
good working knowledge of SQL

Regards,
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264

Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user2/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/ODEFO5I7/Jennifer%20Logo.html>
ITBrainiac Inc.
www.itbrainiac.com