Hello Partners,

Sterling Integrator/ GIS/ EDI Developer

Location:  Columbus, OH

Duration:  3 months Max, no extension likely

Interview:  Phone/ Skype.  F2F if local

Visa:  Any

Reason for Opening.  New Position

***Resumes Due By This Wednesday***

Rate is all inclusive.  Client will consider having candidates work from
home a few days out of the week, but primarily onsite. Let me know if you
find candidates outside of the rate range.

*Position Title:* *Integration Developer*

*Required Skills:*

3+ years of experience developing within GIS/Sterling

Experience mapping out Web Services

Experience with SOA & XSLT

Experience with new development

SQL scripting experience is required

Experience in an Oracle environment

Experience in an Enterprise-level environment

Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills

Must be able to work in a team environment

*Desired Skills:  *

Retail experience is a plus

Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field of study

*Description of Role/Responsibilities:*

This is an opportunity for a GIS Developer to join an Enterprise
organization in Columbus, Ohio.  Ideal candidates will have over 3 years of
experience developing SOA Web Services and XSLT.  This client is currently
mapping out their Web Services and needs someone to come in and handle the
Web Service calls.  If you are looking to gain more experience with the
Gentran Integration Suite and Sterling Integrator, then this is the project
for you.

 Regards,
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264

Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user2/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/ODEFO5I7/Jennifer%20Logo.html>
ITBrainiac Inc.
www.itbrainiac.com