*HI BUSINESS PARTNERS,*

*
THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM KEEN INFOTEK , INC.
** **

Description :*

* *

This is 1 month in PA, could be extended-

Seeburger Consultant

Rate is Market

need a Seeburger / ECC 6 consultant  The only 2 required skills are
Seeburger, they run the latest version, and ECC 6, it would be helpful if
they had knowledge of the 856, 850 and 810 transaction sets.

They will be adding new TP’s, doing backend work, billing out specs and
testing, not too much customer interaction

*Thanks & Regards*

*Subash** Chandra**
**Sr. Recruiter**
**Keen Infotek,inc** **|| Keen Education Services || Bell University* *||*
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #300 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: *630-544-5710 Ext : 1032 / 1031 *|| Fax: **(630) 206-0325 **||
**Email: sub...@keeninfotek.com ||
**www.keeninfotek.com*<http://www.tekpartner.com/>
*  *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/subashchandra
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.