Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at *naveen.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<naveen.ku...@idctechnologies.com> ,Phone: 408-459-1583     *

*Job Title:     Informatica MDM AdministratorLocation:     Indianapolis,
IN      *

*Job Description:*

Our client is seeking a system administrator for its Informatica Master
Data Management (MDM) application at our headquarters in Indianapolis, IN.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for administering,
monitoring and providing production support for our MDM data processing
infrastructure.  This application is heavily integrated with Informatica
IDQ and Powercenter.  This role will include maintenance, support, and
upgrading our Informatica MDM environments, as well as, providing
administration and support for our ETL processes, scripts and utilities.

*Required Experience:*

•             Experience as a system administrator for* Informatica Data
Quality (IDQ) and Powercenter *
•             Provide consultation and recommendations for batch and
continuous (near-real time) data integration solutions
•             Experience with Informatica software installations, upgrades,
patching, backups and recovery
•             Experience with coding, fixing defects, and troubleshooting*
ETL* work
•             Experience working with Database Administrators, Architects
and Analysts to implement appropriate data processing and ETL process
performance tuning needs
•             Experience with monitoring, managing job scheduling, and run
books for ETL related processes; identify and alert associated teams of
potential impacts/conflicts while scheduling new or updated *ETL/FTP
processes*
•             Communicate and advise Data Quality rules to source system
SMEs)
•             Experience with Troubleshooting, Root cause analysis and
technical issue resolution as a *Informatica System Adminstrator*
Desired Experience:
•             Experience as a system administrator for* Informatica Master
Data Management (MDM)*; with the end-to-end data flow for MDM.
•             Experience providing data stewardship across multiple
Informatica environments, ETL processes, scripts and utilities
•             Experience with integration between* IDQ and Address Doctor*
•             Experience with distributed data to/from external data
partners using standardized data acquisition techniques and processes for
•             Managing DQ rule engine(s) and build data exceptions
•             Managing MDM configuration changes
•             Strategize technical and operational MDM data repository

Requirements:

•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is
required
•Minimum two 2 years of administration and/or development experience with
Informatica Power Center and/or Power Exchange (8.x and above) required
•Working knowledge of *Informatica MDM – v9.5 or higher*
•Experience with production support for ETL/Informatica processes
•Experience with managing large data sets required
•Ability to quickly troubleshoot file transfer processes,  connectivity
issues and understanding downstream impact to dependent ETL processes
required
•Familiarity with *SQL Server*
•Knowledge of* Java *is a plus
•Experience with scripting languages
•Exposure to multiple file formats, file transfer protocols and managing
large data sets in a fast-paced environment

Best Regards,

Anuj Saksena
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-459-5863
Email: anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035