Direct Client Need - BA with healthcare/Detroit, MI (Must be local)
2 Managerial References is MUST

Please send me qualified candidates ASAP.

*Title: BA with healthcare*

*Location: Detroit, MI (Must be local)*

*Duration: 7 Months*

I don’t need highly experinced BA. I may consider 3-4 years exp BA with
healthcare but he/she must be local to detroit.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

1.            Define detailed functional requirements in collaboration with
product management, business stakeholders and engineering

2.            Create and manage a backlog of clearly defined and
prioritized user stories

3.            Work closely with engineering to support the agile
development process

4.            Review and approve finished development work before release
into production

5.            Recent experience of working in an Agile development
environment

6.            Ability to create user stories, process flows and wire frames
in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements

Under minimum guidance, gathers and documents requirements in support of
complex web initiatives.  Responsible for working collaboratively with
Business and IT SMEs to document the requirements in an agile format.  The
requirements capture the wants of the business and presents them in a
format for the development team.  Serves as consultant for other digital
analysts.

7.            Excellent at conducting workshops with multiple stakeholders
from engineering, commercial and product teams, and then concisely
documenting their outcome

8.            Proven experience of managing and prioritizing a backlog of
user stories

9.            Strong attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering
quality output

10.          Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and the
ability to talk knowledgeably with members of both the commercial and
development teams

11.          An outgoing personality and a can-do attitude

12.          Solid understanding of web development environments,
sufficient to understand the implications of issues within web-based
applications

13.          Desire to take ownership, be creative with problem solving,
and pro-actively secure the objectives of the business

EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE

Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.

Three (3) to five (5) years of analyst experience.

OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES

1.            Experiencing using JIRA and Greenhopper

2.            Strong experience using the following software programs:
Fireworks, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visio, Microsoft Project and Captivate.

3.            Working knowledge of online marketing tactics, industry
trends and user behavior including search, email and social networking
platforms.  Working knowledge of user experience and content management
systems.

4.            Ability to lead and contribute to process improvement
projects involving online applications and tasks.

5.            Excellent written and oral communication skills.

6.            Ability to lead to plan, organize, direct and control
projects as the project lead.

7.            Preferred iRise Visualization experience.

8.            Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to
perform this job.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS

May be required to work after normal business hours including weekends.

Regards,
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264

Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user2/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/ODEFO5I7/Jennifer%20Logo.html>
ITBrainiac Inc.
www.itbrainiac.com