Hello,

My name is *Mitul* from *Human Microsystems, Inc,* one of my Direct Client
is looking for a *.Net UI Developer* details are mentioned below, Please
share me the best candidate of yours with an updated word format resume.

*Note:* Please share me Genuine Profile, H1-B copy Needed, Open for GC’s
USC as well.

*Role                       :*  .Net UI Developer

*Location               : * Des Moines, IA

*Duration              : * 9 months+

*Interview Type :*  Web Cam/ In-Person

*Short Description:*

*THIS REQUISITION IS FOR TWO OPENINGS - These positions will be for UI
Developer*.

The successful candidate will work closely with small development groups
working to consolidate and upgrade existing applications to the latest in
client server technologies. The candidate will also be responsible for
supporting legacy client server systems. The successful candidate will be
able to work on multiple tasks and have the ability to react quickly to
requirement changes in an agile environment. The candidate will also be
responsible for thorough system testing as well as working with a testing.

*Complete Description:*

The top four things to look for are:

•             ASP.NET MVC development experience (version 4 or higher) in C#

•             jQuery

•             Bootstrap

•             KnockoutJS

·         These candidates will be more focused on front end UI support -
Please include more detail about the front end work and emphasize the
following skills:

1.       MVC (preferably version 5)

2.       JQuery, CSS3, HTML5, KnockoutJS (Angular may be a substitute
skill).

·         The candidate will also be responsible for supporting legacy
client server systems.

·         The successful candidate will be able to work on multiple tasks
and have the ability to react quickly to requirement changes in an agile
environment.

·         The candidate will also be responsible for thorough system
testing as well as working with a testing group.

*Skills*

*Skills*

*Required/Desired*

*Amount of Year*

*Last Used*

Experience in developing ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC (version 4 or higher) web
applications using C#

Required

Experience in working with HTML5, JavaScript, JQuery, CSS3

Required

Experience in working with Advanced JavaScript and CSS frameworks like
Knockout JS, Angular JS and Bootstrap

Required

Experience in working with LINQ and Entity Framework

Required

Experience in using Team Foundation Server

Required

Experience in working with SQL Server 2005+

Required

Experience with RESTFUL development

Required

Regards,

Mitul

*Human Microsystems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065 |Fax: 443-552-7478

Email: mitul.shu...@humanmicrosystemsinc.com

http://humanmicrosystemsinc.com/

Gtalk: mitulgrs <mitul...@gmail.com>

Yahoo: mitulrecruiter