Hello Partners,

We are looking for *MS Dynamics CRM Developer* for one of our client
at *Northern,
NJ*. Please let me know your interest.

*MS Dynamics CRM Developer Location: Northern, NJ Duration: 6 months +*

*Interview: IN PERSON IS REQUIRED*

*Technical knowledge/skills:*

·         Proven ability to develop applications in multiple programming
environments is required.

·         Familiarity with security requirements, web services,
service-oriented architecture, design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and
automated unit testing.

·         Good knowledge of application development, testing and
programming techniques/languages

·         Extensive MS Dynamics CRM experience, particularly in 2011, 2013
and 2015 versions, that has included the following: Design, development,
implementation and management of MS Dynamics

·         Extensive experience in software analysis, design, development &
testing of Plugins (C#.NET) and JavaScript

·         Developing Microsoft CRM strategies, best practices and approaches

·         Creating and implementing custom workflows, entities, objects,
attributes, etc., within Microsoft CRM

·         Extensive Database experience including Microsoft SQL Server

·         Good knowledge and execution of IT Standards, Policies and
Procedures

·         Good knowledge of and execution of SDLC

·         Good knowledge of Information Security Awareness

·         Developing knowledge of General Project Management Methodology &
Tools

*Education/Experience:*

·         Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
other related field or relevant experience.

·         5+ years of IT and business/industry programming experience

·         3+ yrs exp. in programming *in Dynamics CRM* is required, and
experience with object-oriented development environments is preferred.

·         2+ yrs exp. with data analysis, design and implementation,
including working with end users to effectively assess business
requirements and define programming needs to support redesigned processes.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.