Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Yash and I am working with Pro-Tek Consulting. I would like to
reach out to you for contract position *AXIOM QA & Testing Manager  *for
below mentioned job opportunity in *Jersey City, NJ*. Job description and
requirements are listed below. Kindly review these requirements and if
interested, send me your resume in WORD format. Once I get your resume, I
will call you to discuss additional information about the job. If you have
any questions please feel free to either call me or send me an email.

*Position: AXIOM QA & Testing Manager*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration : Contract*

*AXIOM Experience mandatory*

Test Manager with Automation and Data base testing

Definition, planning and tracking of testing  activities to meet or exceed
customer and stakeholder needs and expectations. Leads one or more testing
projects, programmes, or initiatives , which may involve multiple technical
disciplines.  May consult on and utilize latest project methodologies,
including testing in agile environments. Will manage and drive the adoption
of recognised best practice and policy and contribute to the ongoing
improvement of methodologies and assets.

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Yash | Team Lead | Pro-Tek Consulting | Office: 213-221-1095|*

*y...@pro-tekconsulting.com <y...@pro-tekconsulting.com>*