Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*.NET Backend Developer *

*Milwaukee, WI*

*6+ Months *

*F2F Interview*

*TARGET PROFILES*

(in order of desirability)

·  #1 - Local -- .NET/C# Developer, 6+ years

*SKILLS - CORE:*

·  .NET

*SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:*

·  .NET -- Back End Roles

·  C#

·  MVC -- Model, View, Controller

·  .NET Framework -- ADO.NET Entity Framework

·  Web Services

*SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:*

·  .NET -- Front End Roles (HTML5, CSS3, JS, etc)

·  Local to Milwaukee area (i.e. driveable distance)?

·  Can the candidate do 1st interview onsite (f2f; local or covers cost)?

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Arpit Arora | Assistant Team Lead-Recruitment*

*Technology Resource Group Inc.  1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL,
60563*

*Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961*

*Fax: 408-884-2409*

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com> | *www.tresourceinc.com*