Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Yogi and I am working with Profile 500. I would like to reach
out to you for contract position *Application Packaging (SCCM) *for below
mentioned job opportunity in *Glen Mills, PA*. Job description and
requirements are listed below. Kindly review these requirements and if
interested, send me your resume in WORD format. Once I get your resume, I
will call you to discuss additional information about the job. If you have
any questions please feel free to either call me or send me an email.

*ONLY USC*

*Job Title - Application Packaging (SCCM)*

*Location: Glen Mills, PA*

*Division/Department - End User Computing*

*Overview of job function*

·         Looking for someone to take a request for an application’s
lifecycle and use industry standard processes to package, test, UAT,
deploy, update, document and retire the application.

*General Description*

·         Knowledge of Creating /Repackaging applications using various
Packaging Tools like Wise or Admin Studio and VB
Scripting.

·         Sound Knowledge on Windows Installer Technologies - MSI
Packaging.

·         Knowledge of VB, VB Scripting, WMI and SQL
Database

·         Knowledge of Microsoft MDT and SCCM deployment technologies

·         Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and client server
applications.

·         Understanding of Windows operating systems (Windows 7 & 10),
Registry, File systems, Services packs, Patches, installation and uninstall
mechanisms

·         Applying modifications and customization to the OS through
registry modifications

·         Scripting to install application and drivers into the images (VB
or other)

·         Developing utilities and processes to optimize images and
installation procedures

·         Develop and document design specification and build
processes

·         Troubleshooting/debugging software and hardware problems related
to the operating system or supporting applications, drivers, and
services.

·         Work closely with IT team members to ensure design compliance and
operating

·         Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies

·         Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and
Written)

·         Good documentation skills

·         Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and
Visio)

·         Able to handle unforeseen situations

·         Experience in software development, processes, and methods

·         QA/Software Testing/Troubleshooting experience.

·         Knowledge of PXE and DHCP functionality

·         Knowledge of Bug Tracking tools, Package Versioning and Package
Life Cycle Managing Tools and Workbenches is an added advantage.

*Thanks & Regards Yogi Talent Acquisition | Profile500 Corp
| y...@profile500.com <y...@profile500.com>  |  847-305-3768 Specialization
in networking  &  IT Infrastructure *