Hi Folks,
Please share relevant profiles at aanchal.ar...@acsicorp.com

Role: iOS Developer
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Duration: 6+ Months

*NOTE: Total experience to be 6 to 9 years with 5+ years of professional
iOS development experience*

*Job description:*
• 5+ years of professional iOS development experience
• Deep knowledge of Objective-C and iOS SDK.
• Comfortable working through the entire stack from user interface through
systems levels
• Knowledge of UIKit, Cocoa , XCode  and SVN
• Knowledge in spirit and strong object oriented development skills.
• Experience in consuming web services (SOAP/REST) and processing data
(XML/JSON) is essential and integration of Apple pay API is must.
• Experience with SQLite, NoSQL or other databases
• Good understanding of OOP Model Development Concept.
• Experience with performance optimization for mobile devices.

Thanks & Regards,
Aanchal Arora | Associate Recruiter

American CyberSystems

Email: aanchal.ar...@acsicorp.com

Contact: 949-427-2193

Note: In case, I am not able to receive your call, kindly drop an email or
else leave a voicemail. I will surely get back to you when I will be
available ! Thanks