Hi,

* **** BEFORE SENDING THE PROFILE PLEASE MATCH TO THE REQUIREMENT*

Please send me the suitable profiles to *chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*

We have hot requirements on *People Soft Functional  -- Richmond, CA*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Webcam Interview*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*TITLE               :           People Soft Functional  *

*DURATION       :           6+ Months
LOCATION       :           Richmond, CA*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

BPM Consultants (People Soft Functional)

Job description / skills required (detailed description)

1. PeopleSoft HR functional expertise

2. Business Process Re-engineering expertise (Lean, Six Sigma expertise)

3. Experience in doing benefit quantification, business case creation

4. 7-10 years of consulting experience

5. Change Management exposure will be a plus

Roles & Responsibilities (in detail)

1. Understanding As-IS processes (PeopleSoft HR)

2. Conducting client workshops to understand VOC, challenges, Business
Drivers

3. Doing Gap Analysis

4. Business Process Analysis - leveraging qualitative / quantitative
techniques like Six Sigma, Lean, TOC, Simulation studies

5. To-Be Process design

6. Designing KPIs / Benchmarking frameworks

7. Conducting Process Trainings

8. Involvement into Change management related activities (stakeholder
assessment, change readiness assessments, user trainings, developing
communication strategies and packages* ***

* *

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Chakri*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(**:**  ** **608-237-7235 Cell  ||  608-237-1724 (O) ||   **Fax:608-237-2211
**
*****:** ** **chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com** ** **|| Ymail: chakri.thumma