Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Yash and I am working with Pro-Tek Consulting. I would like to
reach out to you for contract position *Business EDI Analyst *for below
mentioned job opportunity in *SFO, CA*. Job description and requirements
are listed below. Kindly review these requirements and if interested, send
me your resume in WORD format. Once I get your resume, I will call you to
discuss additional information about the job. If you have any questions
please feel free to either call me or send me an email.

*Title: Business EDI Analyst*

*Location: SFO, CA*

*Client: Delta Dental*

 *Minimum Qualifications:*

·              X12 EDI 835, 837, 834, or 820 Transactions mapping
experience.

·              Experience writing functional and non-functional
requirements.

·              UML Experience.

·              Experience with Systems analysis and design.

·              Experience with stakeholder management.

·              Agile/Scrum/JAD experience preferred.

·              Healthcare Payer experience preferred.

·              SQL Experience (mid to senior level).

·              Clear and effective communications.

·              Self-motivated and quick learner.

·              Please ask the candidates to provide samples of mapping
documents, functional/non-functional requirement document, SQL queries, and
Visio diagrams.

Thanks & Regards,

Yash | Team Lead | Pro-Tek Consulting | Office: 213-221-1095|

y...@pro-tekconsulting.com