Hi

This is *Phani* from *Infovision.* We have an immediate Openings with Our
Direct Client for a Long term contract position. Please let me know your
interest.

*Job Title :  PeopleSoft Architects & Developers.*

*Location: McLean, Virginia*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Requirement *

·         Looking for a resources to support our Source-to-Pay initiative
by providing PeopleSoft subject matter expertise for solutioning, design
and configurations.

·         The five PeopleSoft Supplier Resource Management modules are
eProcurement (goods), Supplier Contract Management, Services Procurement,
Strategic Sourcing and eSupplier Connection.

·         Our critical need is in the area of Services Procurement

·         Experience in government or financial services a major plus;

Full Name

Phone

E-mail

Location

Visa Status

Availability

SSN (Last 5 Dig)

D.O.B (MM/DD)

Rate

Skype ID

Highest Degree and year

*Thanks & regards,*

*Phani*

*InfoVision Inc. *

*Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100*

800 E. Campbell Rd, Suite 388, Richardson, TX 75081

*Tel :  972 349 0007 *

Fax : 972-234-5732

Email :   ph...@infovision.com

Web:     www.infovision.com