Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

Principal Software Engineer

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration:6+ months

Interview Process: in person

The Principal Software Engineer will help us transform healthcare through
technology that is smart, sophisticated, user-centric, and cool. We’re
building a team and a culture that respects the craft of software
engineering, applying our expertise to problems that really matter.

**The Principal Software Engineer will:

·         Apply your expertise in software technology to improve the health
care experience for both patients and providers.

·         Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and
develop solutions to challenging problems, leading teams and mentoring more
junior engineers.

·         Provide thought leadership in software engineering, bringing to
bear your experience in the industry and your desire to keep learning new
things.

·         Take calculated risks, learn from success or failure, and apply
that to the next problem in the pipeline. Do all this in a way that
respects team work, diversity of opinion, and maintains our organization’s
mission (Know Me, Care for Me, Ease My Way), and core values of Respect,
Compassion, Justice, Excellence and Stewardship.

Required qualifications for this position include:

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination
of education and relevant experience.

·         Competency in a blend of the following areas, typically achieved
in 9 year's or more of closely related experience in C#.NET or Java,
RESTful service development, HTML5, CSS3, “Mobile First”, Responsive
Design, CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, 960 Grid, Experience
designing and building Single Page Applications, JQuery or similar,
Angularjs, Object oriented design and implementation, Solution
architecture, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC Web API or MSMQ or other message
queuing/service bus technology.

·         Web standards and best practices

·         Team Foundation Server, GitHub, or related source control
repository

·         Familiarity with test driven development and mocking frameworks

·         Experience with Azure/AWS or other cloud technologies is a plus

·         Continuous delivery

·         A demonstrated track record of being a change agent, leaving
every team and process better than you found it.

About the department you will serve:

Providence Digital Innovation is a new product development team, driven to
disrupt the healthcare experience by re-imagining the interactions,
processes, and tools that people use to manage their health and clinicians
use to care for them. What Google is to “search,” and Amazon is to “buy,”
Providence aims to be to “care.”

Please send me these details as well along with your updated resume.

*Principal Software Engineer*

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status

Rate

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Arpit Arora | Assistant Team Lead-Recruitment*

*Technology Resource Group Inc.  1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL,
60563*

*Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961*

*Fax: 408-884-2409*

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com> | *www.tresourceinc.com*