Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking for a *Drupal Developer, *below is
the Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5065.

*Role          *: *Drupal Developer*

*Job            : Contract*

*Location    : Des Moines, IA*

*Duration    : 6 Months +*

*Short Description:*

We will be hiring TWO Drupal developers from his requisition.

*Complete Description:*

·         This SDP5 position will be joining the Office of the Chief
Information Officer Application Development team as a Drupal Content
Management System developer.

·         We support several websites created in Drupal, so extensive
experience in the Drupal platform, including PHP and MySQL, is a must.

·         The candidate will be taking on the Drupal workload, designing
new websites, enhancing existing websites, and fixing defects.

·         The candidate should also have a strong background in website
design and development, and must be able to monitor industry trends,
technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply
new technologies as necessary.

·         Job responsibilities include creating design prototypes, site
navigation, and architecture and layout of content.

·         It is expected that this candidate will be the department’s
“goto” person for Drupal and website design, so taking initiative, managing
workload, and working independently are a must.

·         Technical skills will be tested during the interview.

*Further job requirements:*

·         Possess strong communications skills and the ability to work
closely with a team

·         Ability to read, understand, and create design documents.

·         Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their
dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks,
databases, web applications, etc.

·         Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements,
follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and
participate in technical planning.

*Skill sets:*

*Skills*

*Required/Desired*

*Amount of Years*

*Year of Experiences*

Drupal development experience, with a clear understanding of how a Drupal
site is built from the ground up. Drupal versions 7 & 8 experience is a must

Required

5 Years

PHP version 5.3 (or newer) in Enterprise Environments or equivalent OO
knowledge

Required

5 Years

MySQL version 5, able to read, write, and troubleshoot SQL queries

Required

3 Years

HTML/ CSS, JavaScript and jQuery

Required

3 years

Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform
issues (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)

Required

3 years

Full stack experience strongly desired, LAMP environment, as well as
front-end

Desired

Experience working with ORM tools a plus (Doctrine, Propel/Creole, etc)

Desired

Experience with site/server optimization a plus (Memcached, Varnish, APC,
etc)

Desired

Working on an Agile Scrum development team

Desired

Regards

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*