Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Yash and I am working with Pro-tek consulting. I would like to
reach out to you for contract position *SQL DBA *for below mentioned job
opportunity in *Weehawken, NJ*. Job description and requirements are listed
below. Kindly review these requirements and if interested, send me your
resume in WORD format. Once I get your resume, I will call you to discuss
additional information about the job. If you have any questions please feel
free to either call me or send me an email.

*Job Title: SQL DBA*

*Location: Weehawken, NJ*

*Duration: Contract*

*Job Description: *

·         Position needing to be filled: Cube/SCube Dev Resource

·         Experience: 3-5 yr SQL Server experience

*General responsibilities*

·         SQL Server 2012 support and implementation

·         Table design and migration

·         Test environment support and coordination

·         Database migration

·         Query optimization

·         Storage analysis procedures

·         Willing to learn/support SSAS/SSIS technologies

·         Deployment procedures for database and SQL Server implementation

·         Coordination of release and testing procedures with QA/Test
Support

·         Coordination of database setup and security with Microsoft DBAs.

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Yash | Team Lead | Pro-Tek Consulting | Office: 213-221-1095| *

*y...@pro-tekconsulting.com <y...@pro-tekconsulting.com>*