*Hi,*

This is AJAY from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization
and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be
interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do
send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.

*Job Title              : SQL Database Administrator II*

*Location              : **Milford, CT*

*Duration              : **6 months (Contract-to-Hire)*

*Employment status: Must be either Citizen or Green Card holder (who can
work on W2)*

*In-Person Interview is mandatory*

  *Job description:  *

·         Responsible for the day to day operation of the SQL Servers and
Databases (e.g. Performance, Backups and Restoring, Replications).

·         Perform upgrades, monitor and fix Databases and SQL server
problems.

·         Hands-on experience implementing Databases and SQL servers along
with proven record of documentation.

·         SQL experience with SQL server & Windows OS for all currently
supported versions and at least TSQL/SSIS Experience. .

·         Database design and coding experience with C# and TSQL

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ajay Raghava*

*Executive Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team*

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*

Desk No: 302-497-3333 Extn. 105

Direct No: 302-544-9595, Fax : 302-355-1559

Email Id: a...@burgeonits.com  Website: www.burgeonits.com