*Immediate Need Technical Business Analyst {Interview ASAP}*

*Position            :    Technical Business AnalystLocation           :
Alpharetta, GADuration          :    3-6 Months*

*{Need-EAD-GC-Green Card and US Citizens Only} *

*We are looking for a dynamic Technical Business Analyst to join our team
to help us build our next wave of products. *

*On a day-to-day basis, you will: Working directly with a variety of teams
to include product owners, stakeholders, application developers, and
database developers to gather requirements, analyze, design and develop
solutions in an iterative, continuous fashion. Facilitate meetings and lead
discussions (i.e. design sessions, sprint planning, backlog grooming, story
breakdown, test strategy discussions) Layout, document and execute
functional test approach, with a desire to automate as much as possible *

*You’ll also be able to: Develop deep experience in the loyalty industry
with a company considered to be the industry leader Educate our teams on
new systems that you’ve created Help to build and contribute to our unique,
team driven culture *

*You should apply if you: Are experienced in application design and have
exposure to different programming techniques Are comfortable performing
functional testing across a variety of browsers and devices Are passionate
about automation and have used automation techniques like
Selenium/Cucumber/JBehave Enjoy application design with some exposure to
programming techniques Have good understanding of general database and
system design Are proficient in writing and executing SQL queries for
analysis and testing Are familiar with HTML, XML, Basic JavaScript & CSS
for responsive web applications Are comfortable trouble shooting errors by
inspecting server logs with the help of basic Unix commands *

*Regards,Roy Miller | IT Recruiter ITBrainiac Inc,Princeton Forrestal
Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200Princeton, NJ 08540Tel # 908-248-
6680Email:  **roy.mil...@itbtalent.com* <roy.mil...@itbtalent.com>