Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. Also please send me a copy of your
resume in word format.

*Title          : Scala Developers *

*Location  : NYC, NY*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

Requirements

This role is for a Sr. Scala Developer to work in the regulatory reporting
group. The team is responsible to deliver the CCAR reports. The application
dev team uses latest Java and Big data technologies and requires experience
in Scala, Hadoop and Spark and Java Key Functions we support –

• Data sourcing, adjustments and calculation of capital for Counterparty,
General Market, Specific Market, and Issuer / Concentration Risk

• Senior Data base developers with Scala, Hadoop and Spark experience to
work on the CCAR Data sourcing initiative to migrate to Hadoop

• Senior Scala Developer with 3+ years of Scala experience and 3+ of Java
or other JVM based applications

• Experience working in AKKA Actor Framework

• Definition and development of the Business Intelligence strategy and the
associated technology solutions for Finance

Main Function The job opening is for a Senior Developer who will work
across various global initiatives supporting the enhancements required in
the US Regulatory and Financial Control business functions to accommodate
the new provisions mandated by the Federal Reserve. The candidate will play
a key role in the development of these solutions to ensure the firm’s
successful response and timely compliance to the commitments to the
regulators. Person Requirements

Basic Qualifications Experience:

• 3+ years of Scala experience and 3+ of Java or other JVM based
applications

• Experience working in AKKA Actor Framework

• Solid understanding of Oracle and Expertise in SQL and PL SQL from a
Development perspective

• Strong Oracle performance tuning experience preferably in the data
warehouse space

• Working with large databases - multi terabytes • Unix /Linux command line
interface and shell / perl scripting

• Source code control tools such as Perforce Preferred Qualifications
Exposure to Hadoop/Spark preferred Experience in Banking/Finance

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*SPAR Information Systems*

*Email: tmar...@sparinfosys.com <tmar...@sparinfosys.com>*