Hi Partners,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please let me know
your availability and interest.

*Please share Suitable resume to ir...@globalwebmaster.us*

*Position: QA Tester or Gatling Tester *
*Location: Bethesda, Maryland *
*Duration: 8 months *
*Rate: Max 42/hr on C2C*
*Visa: Any Type*

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
1) 6 to 8 years of Strong experience in Performance testing. Atleast 1+
year of experience using Gatling
2) Experience in deriving Performance Testing strategy and providing
recommendations
3) Experience in JMeter - Preferred
4) Good understanding of REST API
5) Excellent communication Skill – oral / written.
6) Strong analytical skills

Roles and responsibility
• Able to independently work on development project
• Involve in preparation of test plan, test case, test execution and defect
reports
• Respond to any queries from project team
• Able to work in a technically challenging environment
Total experience in required skill (years)  6+ years

*Warm Regards,*

*Syed Irfan*
*Global Webmaster Inc.*
*160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694*