*Client: Performance Trust*

*Position: Information Security Engineer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6+ month Contract to Hire*

*Need local OR who can do F2F in Chicago.*

*Candidates must be GC or USC.*

Our client is seeking an Information Security Engineer to join the
Technology Operations team. This position will ideally be a candidate who
is interested in the opportunity to lead the cybersecurity program for our
team/firm.

Responsibilities:

•             Leads our current cybersecurity program including suggesting,
implementing, and maintaining technology, controls, and processes

•             General Cybersecurity research, staying on top of trends

•             Assesses and implements currently planned cybersecurity
program projects

•             Responsible for developing, leading, and maintaining our
incident response program

•             Responds to incidents, alerts, patch guidelines and update
suggestions, etc.

•             Conducts regular internal audits of systems and users to
strengthen our environment

•             Conducts internal penetration tests as well as working with a
third party for annual external testing

•             Works with compliance on cybersecurity audit preparation and
provides information as needed during audits

•             Works with the technology infrastructure team on our Disaster
Recovery program

Knowledge and abilities:

•             Microsoft Windows operating systems Windows 7/10, and Server
2008/2012

•             Windows environment including active directory, Microsoft
exchange, file servers, DHCP, DNS, etc.

•             Cisco routers and switches, firewalls and IPS/IDS

•             Patching systems, workstations, servers, applications,
hardware, etc.

•             Application whitelisting and privilege management

•             VMWare and SAN technologies

•             Disaster Recovery and BCP best practices

•             SIEM Systems

•             Vulnerability management

•             Penetration testing tools

•             Strong written skills for documentation, policies, and
procedures

Required Education and Experience:

•             Bachelor’s degree in related technology field

•             4-7 years of experience in information security

Strongly Preferred Education and Experience:

•             CISSP certification or equivalent

•             CCNP or equivalent knowledge/experience

•             MCSC or equivalent knowledge/experience

•             Knowledge and familiarity with ISO 27001 and CIS Critical
Security Controls

*Regards, Parul Gupta*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone* *609 632 1299|| Gtalk: **guptaparul...@gmail.com*
<guptaparul...@gmail.com>* || Yahoo: guptaparul687*