*Available consultant to start immediately.*

Hello There,

I hope you are doing great. I would like to share our consultant available
to start immediately. Please let me know if you have any openings. I am
attaching a brief summary of his credentials.

*Name*

*Job Title*

*Primary Skills*

*Total Exp.*

*Location Preference*

Bo Sun

Full Stack  developer

:  Java, J2EE, JSP, jQuery, Spring MVC, Mysql, HTML, XML, Rationale Rose,
Eclipse, JBOSS, Hibernate, spring, LOG4J, SVN, Restful.

8+ Years

Open to NY/NJ, PA, DE, VA, DC

Please feel free to reach out to me for more details.

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day ahead.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Venkatesh Adepu*

*SmartWorks, LLC || www.smtworks.com <http://www.smtworks.com/> || Direct :