Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available for new assignments. Please share your consultant resumes at
sw...@tekskillsinc.com and keep CC to swamyrecruit...@gmail.com.

*Java/J2EE Developer with Android (1 Yr-2Yrs)*
Arizona
6 Months
*Job Description:*
•        Minimum 10 years of experience on Java/J2EE as a developer.
•        Minimum 2 years of experience as a Lead or Senior Developer.
•        Minimum 7 years of experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, JAXP, XSLT,
JSP, JSF Struts, AJAX and HTML/CSS.
•        Working knowledge/hands on experience with JavaScript, JQuery
•        Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Data, Jackson JSON
•        Experience on performance optimization of Java applications
•        Experience in designing, developing, and integrating Web Services
•        Experience in implementing MVC Framework Applications. preferred
Spring experience
•        Experience with relational databases preferably on MS SQL Server
•        Experience with Hibernate or equivalent Object Relational Mapping
platform
•        Unit Testing using Junit testing frameworks

Mandatory Skills:
•        *1-2 years Android development experience.*
•        SOA/ESB experience is a plus.
•        Continuous Integration experience with tools like Hudson Jenkins
experience.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

*[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CE741D.F42DA9F0]*
Thanks & Regards,
*Swamy*
Tekskills Inc