Hi,

* **** BEFORE SENDING THE PROFILE PLEASE MATCH TO THE REQUIREMENT*

Please send me the suitable profiles to *chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*

We have hot requirements on *IBM PORTAL Developer -- Connecticut*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Webcam Interview*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*TITLE                           :           IBM PORTAL Developer*

*DURATION                   :           6+ Months*

*LOCATION                   :           Connecticut*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

*lnterview time slots today/tomorrow of contractors who can join ASAP***

Job Role

IBM PORTAL Developer

Joining Work Location

Connecticut

Primary Skills

Java / J2EE / Web Sphere

No. Of people required

1

Contract Type

C2H

Skills & Experience Required

- Total 7 to 9 years of IT experience

- Minimum 6 years of J2EE development experience building web-based
applications.

- 5 years practical development experience with WebSphere Portal Server,
including Portlet Development; - Portal Themes, Portal Security, Content
Management; Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle; Java Script; Ajax.

- Experience with Portal architectures, functional components, interfaces,
and processes

- Experience with fundamental Portal navigation and usability techniques

- Experience with Portlet development and application integration
approaches.

- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; excellent verbal & written
communication skills

- Independence with assignments

- WebSphere Portal v6.1 experience

- Experience with onsite-offshore model

- Ready to work in an agile model

- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.

- Customer service orientation.

* *

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Chakri*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(**:**  ** **608-237-7235 Cell  ||  608-237-1724 (O) ||   **Fax:608-237-2211
**
*****:** ** **chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com** ** **|| Ymail: chakri.thumma