Hi

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the below mentioned requirements send me your updated resume.

* Linux System Administrator  ( Need Citizen or GC) *

*Boston, MA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description*
We are looking for Linux System Administrator Consultant should have
experience in development or web
operations for web-based applications.

Ability to multitask and take on new technologies

Experience with highly available and scalable SaaS
Have a broad understanding of development, web operations, SDLC, etc.

Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

Strong technical foundation in several of the following technologies:
Virtualization, Cloud
computing, Configuration management, Provisioning, Build and packaging
tools,
Continuous integration tools, Scripting languages, Application servers,
servlet
containers, SCM, web servers, and Monitoring tools