Hi

Need GC and US Citizen

Please share profile at        vart...@onsinteractive.com

*Job Title:                 WebLogic Admin /Developer Location:
    **McLean, VA*

*Position Type:        Long Term Contract   *

*Must Have Skills:-*

*GIT, Team Forge, Jenkins, MAVEN, ANT*

*Job Description:*

1.       Application Support, Log Monitoring & Troubleshooting (*Java* based
enterprise web applications)

2.       Config. & Build Support: Collabanet *GIT, Team Forge, Jenkins,
MAVEN, *ANT

3.       Strong *Weblogic* Administration & Application Deployment
experience

4.       Rich experience in resolving in *config*, *build*, *deployment*,
*environment*, *network*/*firewall* and *release* issues in an enterprise
large scale environments.

5.       Strong working experience in *SDLC*, *Configuration* and
*Release* Management
and facilitate / co-ordinate with multiple teams and stake holders

*Nice to Have:*

1.       .Net application and troubleshooting knowledge / experience

2.       Knowledge / Experience on Docker / Kubernetes

If you are comfortable with the position then please get back to me with
below mentioned detail and your updated resume in word format ASAP:

 *1. Full Name (Legal):*

 *2. Availability Date:*

 *3. Work Authorization Status:*

* 4. Expected Compensation:*

 *5. Current Location:*

 *6. Contact Number:*

 *7. Willing to relocate to client location:*

 *8. Best time to call:*

 *9. Skype ID.:*

If you have any query then please feel free to contact me on my number
714-516-8162

*Regards,*

*Vartika *

*Softnet Consulting, Inc.*