Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available for new assignments. Please share your consultant resumes at
sw...@tekskillsinc.com and swamyrecruit...@gmail.com

*Data Warehouse/ ETL Consultant*

Hoboken, NJ

6 Months

*Rate: $50-52/HR on C2C*

*Experience: 10 Yrs.*

*job description:*

   -                    Experience with Data Modeling tools, *particular
   Erwin*
   -                     Must have good experience in any ETL tool *(preferably
   Informatica PowerCenter)*
   -                     Should have at least 2-3 years of experience in
   Dimensional Modeling
   -                     Strong SQL and SQL tuning skills
   -                    Good knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server databases
   -                     Must have good oral and written communication
   skills
   -                     Must have minimum 5 years of experience working as
   a Data Modeler with strong knowledge of DWH concepts
   -                     Closely work with ETL developers and  report
   Developers  to deliver an efficient and scalable Reporting solution
   -                     Providing technical and data leadership to the
   application development teams for new projects and enhancements
   -                     Must have worked in Multi TB scale DWH
   environments.
   -                     Delivers conceptual, logical and physical data
   models that align with Enterprise view
   -                     Ensures dimensional modeling aligns with an
   enterprise view and meets long term needs as well as immediate project and
   program requirements
   -                     Should be capable of facilitating data modeling
   sessions involving senior level business owners and architects
   -                     Will be responsible for data analysis and design
   of requirements for approx. 30 applications in the DWH
   -                     Will be responsible for interacting with Business
   Users and other IT teams to understand new requirements and changes to DWH.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

*[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CE741D.F42DA9F0]*

Thanks & Regards,

*Swamy*

Tekskills Inc